Everyone is getting busier now the holidays are getting closer. So am I and that is why I realize even more how important it is to take care of yourself.
Especially when our days are filled with busy and stressful moments a little break can make a big difference. Therefore I want to share this exercise with you that will calm down & re-energize body and mind. It takes only you 4 minutes, but it can change your day.
- find a quiet place where you can relax without distractions or interruptions.
- find a comfortable sitting position. Sit up with your spine straight, either in a chair or on the floor with legs crossed
- close your eyes.
- Breath in for 4 counts through your nose.
- Breath out for 4 counts through your nose.
- Do this for 4 minutes—set a timer.
- Repeat daily
Calms down the nervous system; energizes the body; helps to sleep better; relaxes body and mind.